Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I have no clue...

OK, Jesus, where do I begin?
So I have to move out in 2 days, well 2morrow if you wan to get technical because its 1:31AM, but yeah, so I have to move back to Cornwall, BUT WAIT!!!, not to my parents place, a friends place just across from the Dutch In. So yeah, thats where I'll be for the next 2 months!, Or I could , now heres the big big fucking disicion I have to make, and I dont know what im gonna do, I could either
-Go with Barett and Weeks to Alberta, meet up wthi Dave, either stay wiht Dave and maybe Barett, or go with Chris even farther out to B.C, anyway, both of those would be cool, but in November I hear there is this 5 year contract on putting up and taking down Scafolds for buildings that they make. It pays like a mofo, but I guess its dangerous as fuck, anyway, I can handle some hights, and if I have some kidna of restraint, I'd be fine!, Anyway, thats one choice of going to Alberta, either with barett in September sometime, or After the 2 months are up wiht Adam, and I'll no where to go so I'll just have money saved to go to Alberta. But,,,, this is where the other Key disicion lies....
- I can't leave Laura.....
.... ................. ........
..... ............ ......... .........
like, what the fuck, its just not right. But I really dont knowwhat I want ot wiht my life, and if I take this stupid 5 year thing doing the Scafold, what the fuck am I gonna do after that? Do it again for an other 5 years? itwould be good money, but fuck. Uhh, but yeah, back to can't leaving Laura, Uhh, I'd be ok if I knew I'd be back in like a couple months, but .....I don't think I'd come back, Im sorry to her, but I could not come back, its not her, its just that if I left, I wouldnt come back till I really made something of myself, something I had to show for disapearing for soo long. Thats what I would do, I wouldnt tell anyone I was leaving, and just go, leave my shit where ever, dont leave a not, nothing. But Laura... I swear shes the only thing keeping me sane and straight right now, and I know if I left her that I would just be totally too fucked up all the time.... Uhh see what I mean, I need her soo much, thats why I can't fucking leave!!!!, uhhh I hate this, but I know its gonna be a last minute disicion when it has to happen!....fuck. well, im kinda reallystoned, but Im glad I got to write all this stuff down so I can read it 2morrow and see what I was thinking now, But im pretty sure those are all my choices so, Im wicked!, lol l8a days......
....
...
>..
...
...
...
..
.
..
...
..
.
..
...
..
.
I am so lonely, :P, what the fuck, its from Team America, fuck , it was fucking funny ok. fine,
l8a days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home