Friday, August 26, 2005

lost my fucking wallet again...

Yeah its true, But its got to be in here somewere, I used the key from it to open my door, so I had it very recently, ahhh well, it'll turn up. But yeah anyway, on to the real reason why im kinda upset, So I got off work 2day kinda bummed out, for a couple of reasons but anyway,,,, I smoked a couple bouls and stuff to make me feel better, and it wasnt really working till Laura called, and said she was comin over cuz she couldnt get ahold of Allyson. So she comes over and we come down to my room and start talking. WE talk for a bit then i say how happy I am to see her and stuff becuase its been a while, and yesturday I had a little cold and stuff, and how 2night was soo cool cuz I finally got to see just her while we were both unsick, then right after I tell her that, she calls Allyson and ends up going over. Like whats that all about? yeah she hasnt seen Allyson for a while and stuff, but after the talk we had the other day, and not being really with each other for a good while, I figured shed want to be with me for a bit anyway, but I guess not. uhh, fuck, what a shitty fucking day, ah fuck it, I need to go to bed, need some sleep for work 2morrow, lets see how that goes, fuck l8a days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home