Monday, August 22, 2005

Im in halifax...

its now 1:17 PM, I woke up this morning around 10ish in my brother Tony's apartment, things are kinda sketchy right now, but I do know that I some how got off work really early yesturday so I could get a ride up here with Laura and Steph. It was a pretty long trip,( I must say no one drives to halifax as fast as Dave did)but we got here fine, we went to Lauras sisters place(Aaron) chilled there for a sec till my brother came and picked me up. Now Tonys at work, and Amy(Tonys girlfriend) is moving her stuff to her parents house cuz they're both moving out of this apartment in a few days. So yeah, I dont really know what Tony and I have planned for the day, except we wanna go see this Imax movie Tone saw the 0ther day, I guess its pretty good.

uhh, my goddamn throat, it hurts soo damn bad, I think I've recovered from mostly all the sickness I had except the throat, its soo soo sore. every tiem I swallow it feels like im swollowing a handfull of tacks. Not fun, but anyway....

Uhh fuck, now im talking to kayla and shes talking about jamison and pat, what the fuck happened to those guys, fuck, we had such high hopes and good plans, now look at them, for fuck sakes, I've had maybe 4 phone calls from them all fucking summer, I havent seen, or communicated in any way with pat for all Augest, like what the fuck? Did they just forget about me? or are they ignoring me? or do they really just want me to leave them the fuck alone? Since they're not gonna talk to me, I guess I'll just have to presume that they dont want to speek to me anymore, so fuck them, I tried many times through the summer to get them out, and Pat only came over once, and thats just cuz him and jamison were out of weed, lousy mother fuckers, only come crawling back when they need something. Well all I can say to them is fuck off, im not for sale you greedy mother fuckers. God damnit, its too god damn hot in this place, I need some fucking air. l8a days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home