Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I just dont know anymore....

Uuhhhh, why does life have to be soo complicated now? Uh, where do I begin.... Well fuck, I guess I should start with this whole Alberta thing. I realy dont know what I want to do bout it, and really,.. thinking bout it, isnt helping me at all. Im fucking broke now, yeah I know, fuck, I had 1200$$ and some like 5 days ago, and now im down to 440$. I had to fucking get the electricity hooked up at our new place, fuckign cost me 150$, for fuck sakes, and I might not even stay there for next month, fuck that, those guys are fuckign retarted, I could just stay at my rents place for free, but fuck I dotn want to go back there, I know it would make the most since, seing how I could save soo much money with the whole no rent and stuff, but fuck, I hate that god damn place soo bad. I might just stik it out, or I might have to anyway, fuck I dont know. Uhh see what I mean, chioices, I didnt have these when I lived at home, being out on your own really changes things, fuck, I have no one to rely on, Except Laura, and now my time with her is going to be VERY limitted, which is gona suck soo bad!!!! holy fuck, Sometimes I wish that I could move out to Alberta 2morrow just so I could get all these little frustrations out of my head, but then I think how lonely I would be without Laura, atleast living on PEI I know I could see her atleast once a week. Even that would be amazing. But fuck, if im in Alberta, i'll never see her. and I really dont want taht. but I cant stay here, cuz shes all I have,. Ohhh, fuck off, like come on, this shoudlnt be that hard of a choice, but it is, an dI dont knwo why... anyway, fuck this subject....

So I went home day.. Like home to my old house in cornwall. And oddly enough, no one was home, for the whole hour and half I was there, not a soul was in the house. I did my laundry(cuz the fuckign electricity was otu at my house) and had a nap in my old room on my old bed. And as sad as it sounds, it felt soo good, To be back at home, in my own bed... Uhh, I cant go back there again... just cant.....

Anyway, on that note I really dont want to talk anymore, I dont know what to do anymore, im just gonna go to sleep, and wake up 2morrow and go to work like every other day... Hope I can start saving some fucking money soon, so I cna get off this rock, anyway, im sure i'll ha e somethign to report 2morrow, if I can get to a computor to tell it. Anyway, till then, L8a days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home