Tuesday, September 27, 2005

day 4/5...

Seein how its now 2:36AM its technically day 5, although ... ahh fuck it, you konw what I mean. So yeah, I dont think this will be too hard, as long as I stay focused and keep my mind off of it. Although I do get "cravings" sometimes, I just stop and think,,, OK, if you do this, not only will you be giving up on a promis, but you will go back to the old ways, and right now, not only do I need to save as much money as possible, but I dont want to go back to being stoned all the time, as fun as it was, its not who I want to be. I realise now that play time is over, its time to work, and start doing what I want to do for the rest of my time in life... No more fucking around, its time to dig down and start something, Its time to show everyone your not useless, that your not just some punk kid with nothing to prove. Its time... ... .... .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home