Monday, September 26, 2005

Its 4AM and I have to work at 9AM....

Well, its now 4AM, im in my room, alone, and james and Adam are in Adams room trippin out on acid,lol, Fuck I wish I hadnt of givvin everything up. This could have been a wicked night, but anyway, theres nothign I can do about it now. Anyway, I got off work 2night and Laura drove me home which was wicked, but now I have to cab in to work 2morrow morning at 8:30, but its all good, I dont really mind, I got to spend just that much more time with her, so its worth what ever I have to spend. So yeah, I hope I get off work 2morrow early enough to go see that movie with her, we're supposed to go see Cry_wolf, looks reallly creepy, so I think she'll like it.. Anyway, I was on Morgans blog like 10 mins ago and she had this little quiz thing, and for some reason I took it, and it was just soo much fun that I had to make my own(ok, I was just bored and I had nothing else to do, so I made my own, just try it, It should only take a few mins of your time) So yeah, click here http://www02.quizyourfriends.com/yourquiz.php?quizname=050926025114-234833 . I think you may be surprised at some of my answers, but if your not, well fuck it,its only a little quiz thing. Anyway, im going to try to sleep a bit, so I guess till 2morrow. L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home