Wednesday, September 21, 2005

What an interesting day....

Well, its now 3:11AM, I woke up on tuesday at 8AM and started to bike into work for 9, it was Joeys day off and Adam got me to cover his shift so all together there was Susan(till around 12)James, Rob and I. James Rob and I were on all day and we made it a fucking sweet day!!! fuck it was wicked day, took a hit around 10 or so, then 2, then 6, then after work I biked home in the rain , that was fucking fun as fuck. THen I got here and took 2 more hits, so now im doing to 17. So after I took those 2 Adam and I played Halo 2 for a while till now, and I guess tahts all taht happened. Wowl, this seems like soo little cuz I have nothing to talk about and I really have no idea what is going on right now. Im soo braindead.lol. Anyway I did have lots of shit I wanted to say on thsi 2night, but really I cant remember much. Anyway, im going to go to Ebams world and get taht acid trip thing so I can trip out a bit before I go to bed, so l8a days....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home