Saturday, September 17, 2005

The Used - All that I've got, decyphered Matt style...

OK, I know this is gonna sound wierd, but I was sitting at Stephs place 2night with Laura just listening to the music while she played wiht my puzzle thing. And this song came on, and I listened to the lyrics, and I could tottally relate every line with Suicide. I know thats prolly the point, but still, I kinda related it to myself... lets try to explain...
THE USED LYRICS
"All That I've Got"
So deep that it didn't even bleed and catch me - When you cut soo deep into your flesh, for the first couple of seconds it doesnt bleed.
Off guard, red handed - Red handed, your hand bleeds, and if your smart and want to do it, you'll have your hand dangling somewere so the blood rushes to it and thus, turning your hand red with blood.
Now I'm far from lonely - Once you actuelly cut, and it starts to bleed, you know theres no turning back so you get happy at the fact that you finally did it and its done, you just have to wait it out.
Asleep I still see you lying next to me - In my case one of the reasons happened to be sort of because of an other, Asleep as you "pass out" or "faint" you see your "desire" of what your going to miss the most, I saw her.
So deep that it didn't even bleed and catch me- ...
I..I need something else - Starting to have second thoughts about doing it.
Would someone please just give me ( thinking bout callin someone, or telling someone to maybe help)
Hit me, knock me out - Ok, If I dont call someone now, its all over.....
And let me go back to sleep -, What, what am I thinking, Im fucked now, I did it, and Im happy its done.. yeah thats right....
I can laugh - I actuelly did laugh at myself for doubting doing it after seeing a bucket fill up with blood.
All I want inside I still am empty - Anything you've ever wanted to do, is now impossible, all you've done yoru life, is it, its the end of the line, kinda makes you sick to your stomac, some ppl vomit, but I didnt get that bad.
So deep that it didn't even bleed and catch me-...
I...I'll be just fine - This is what I wanted to do and if only I was around to see ppls reactions I'd love to see how thye'd take it, I see a certain way that everyone will take it, I dunno Im fucked up, just dont ask...
Pretending I'm not - Trying to get ppl to ask me about it, so I can get ppl to tlak me out of it cuz...
I'm far from lonely - whats done is done, theres no turnign back(this is back to after you do it)
And it's all that I've got - Theres no one there to comfort you as you slowly just die.. your all alone, all you have is your thoughts... that can be good or bad, for me it was pretty harsh...
I'll be just fine ... explaind...
Pretending I'm not... explaind...
I'm far from lonely... explaind...
And it's all that I've got... explaind...
I guess, I remember every glance you shot me - Everyone remembers certain things. No way am I sayin what i liked on here.
Un-harmed, I'm losing weight and some body heat - Some ppl get really sick before they do it, or if they survive, really sick after...
I squoze so hard - This could mean either one or 2 things, A)That you squoze your cut to try to make it stop, or B) you squze your veins to build up a huge blood flow then let it go so more blood spilled at a time.... I'd rather not say what I did
I stopped your heart from beating - I thought I meant more to you...
So deep that I didn't even scream fuck me, I..... explaind...
I'll be just fine... explaind...
Pretending I'm not... explaind...
I'm far from lonely... explaind...
And it's all that I've got... explaind...
I'll be just fine... explaind...
Pretending I'm not... explaind...
I'm far from lonely... explaind...
And it's all that I've got... explaind...
And it's all that I've got... explaind...
Yeah, it's all that I've got... explaind...
It's all that I've got... explaind...
It's all that I've got... explaind...
It's all that I've got!... explaind...
So deep that it didn't even bleed and catch me... explaind...
So deep that I didn't even scream fuck me - You know when you get a really nasty cut or something and its just so crazy that your, Holy shit, thats fucking huge, im fucked. this is more like, wow, soo beautifull. its just soo gracefull....
I'll be just fine... explaind...
Pretending I'm not... explaind...
I'm far from lonely... explaind...
And it's all that I've got... explaind...
I'll be just fine... explaind...
Pretending I'm not... explaind...
I'm far from lonely... explaind...
And it's all that I've got... explaind...
And it's all that I've got... explaind...
Yeah, it's all that I've got... explaind...
Phew, so yeah, everythin in this color is what I wrote, and everything in black is the song. Yeah, I dunno, I'll prolly write a blog later bout my night and shit, but really I had to do that , that song rocks. well im gonan go listne to it, l8a days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home