Thursday, September 15, 2005

I dunno, kinda drunk, kinda stoned, kinda tired....

So yeah, its 4:03AM, on Thursday September the 15th. Adam and I played Halo2 for a while 2night, had a good fucking time with that, , Well, I got home at like what 11:15ish? then I started drinking when Adam got back. and we had 3 bouls all night, and my quart is only like half gone so.... I guess im not too fucked up, I just didnt eat anything in a while. Its all good, I only have to work in 13 hours.
....
Wow, my mind is totally blank right now. Hahahahaha, this is one of the greatest moments in my life, All I can hear right now is my music, and I cant even think!!!, Its soo sweet. wow, wait, I gott listen 4:06Am....
......
.....
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
....
......
.......
........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
Yup, still listening to music, kinda still still stonedly not thinkign and loving it....
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
Random thought as I am listneing to Slipknot pretty much full blast on my headphones.... Listening to this I feel like I could take out all of my anger and beat somethign to death, but instead I just listen to the music and enjoy it. My friend James Gallant once told me that Heavy Metal saved his life, and I can tottally see what hes saying, im sure i fI had of listened to this music when I was really depressed I prolly wouldnt of done some of the things I did. Really... Metal is a good way of getting rid of frustration. It sounds dumb but its really true. Anyway, I kinda think I could carry on a full story about my friend James Gallant... I mean the guy is fucking crazy!!! Hes like, fuck something like 24? something like that, maybe 25, but anyway the point is, He is a)A workaholic(and I mean WORKAHOLIC!!!, fuck man, he comes in to work somedays on his days off and works for free(as in doenst clock in for the work he does) and like helps out in every fucking way, hes just crazy, or dumb,lol, no hes just a workaholic. b) Hes an Alcoholic... What the fuck are you looking at? Everyone needs something to get their frustration out, mine is smoking weed, James's is drinking. If thats what he needs to do, thats what he needs to do, let him do his own thing, I respect him for everythign he does, hes a smart guy, and if drinking is his thing, then thats it, leave him be... c) Hes just a cool guy, he tottally understands what its like to be my age and in my situations... like im pretty sure hes thought about killing himself, if not he would most likely understand the thought of it. So I'm pretty sure he understands what im going through right now. So hes cool to me.. Anyway, yeah, James, cool guy.... On to music...
.....
....
...
..
.
Im going to the store... brb... 4:35AM.....
.....
Ok, back from store, its now only 4:46AM... sec, chip and dip....soo good right now....
......
.....
....
,,,
..
,
Tostitos Scoops, and the mild spicy cheezey dip, soiooooo goooodddd.....
.....
.....
.....
....
...
..
.
Now its on To Peanut Butter smarties... uhhhhh, peanut butter goes sooo well with chocolate, if
only it was Peanut Butter and White chocolate SMarties, it would be the bestest thing ever!!!!...

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
., Well, its only 5:25 AM, but I think im gonna head to bed, fuck , im tired shit. Wait, I should wai to see sunrise, see if there was frost 2night, I doubt it tho, it was soo warm 2night, shit man, anyway, l8a days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home