Friday, September 23, 2005

First day of soberness....

Well I cant say 2day was a good day, but it was deffinetly a shitty one!!! Fuck my boss is a fucking dick, it doesnt matter how good of a day we have, or how smooth things go in the kitchen, he always bitches at us for the stupidest things!!! I swear he cant go a day with out complaining about something even when its no big deal. So he put me in a shitty mood in around the first 15 mins I was at work, so oviously I wasnt happy for the rest of the night. But I didnt let it get me down to the point of crashing on my soberness, Normally I would have just came home and smoked a boul and tried to forget about it. But no, I cant do that shit anymore, so, when I got home I put all my work cloths in the Laundry, and now im on this. Im going to work out a bit before I go have a shower, then im heading to bed. Anyway, I guess I should get to those push ups and sit ups. Anyway, till 2morrow, this straight edge is out.lol. L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home