Saturday, July 09, 2005

Recap...

OKAY... Where do i start? Well today is Saturday July the 10th at 12:42AM. Im at home(my new home in town) by myself... Ok, well I'll try to remember the last weekend I had, the weekend of the 3rd(my last post) some other time because im too toasted right now to try to remember now. But yeah, I moved out to Baretts place on the 4th of July. It was sweet, hte first night was kinda kool, ya know just wierd and new and shit, but then on wednesday... WOW, Well I got off work and came home(my new home is soo sweet) to find everyone drinking and havign a good time like normal, so that was kool, and even Laura was there drinking ya know, havin a good time. Anyway, I have a shower and get all cleand up and shit and someone passes me a drink so its all good... Then laura goes to the kitchen to get an other cooler, so I go wtih her and she gets to the fridge and we get talkign and stuff and then she asks me if she should call her house and ask if she could "stay the night at Morgans...." so her mom says kool, so Laura decides to stay for the night. The whole night itself was awsome just cuz everyone partied pretty late and becuase laura and I just didtn give a fuck when we went to sleep we stayed up pretty damn late. Then we went to bed,,, unreal time there, then went to sleep, and I acutelly got sleep!, And I really didnt think I could sleep with someone, just becuase I role around alot and shit, but i think she got some sleep, cuz I did, but yeah then we woke up at 9 so I could go to work, then she went home and showered and stuff then went to work, and we just went on wtih our day, it was pretty sweet. So that was my second ngiht at my new house. So thursday, i dotn know what happened thursday, I could prolly think on it and remember, but right now, nah, cant do it, sorry... Friday, last night,....No wait, yeah thursday me and laura got soo stoned 2gether , it was soo funny cuz we were both soo stoned!!! but yeah, taht was thursday, friday... Barett and i went to bed early, then Chris Weeks and a whole bunch of ppl came in around 2ish, and I came up and partied for a bit then went back to bed to get up for work this morning(saturday) and worked till 8ish 2ngiht, then came home to see laura for a while, got pretty baked, waiting for ppl to either come here, or for my friends to call me or soemthing, cuz im just getting more stoend by myself, its kool tho cuz I can just listen to music and get backed int my room the whole time. trippy posters, black lights, plate light, anyway. im going to that right now, l8a days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home