Sunday, June 26, 2005

The Recovery day....

Wow, so I got home this morning at around 8somethingAM, Came inside, talked to mom and dad for like 20 mins(I was still fucked to shit, but it was funny cuz I did such a good job hiding it that my dad said he was proud that I was sober!!! LMFAO!!!). Anyway, they left at something like 9ish, so I had the house to myself, so I lied down on my bed, and turned my music on full blast, shut my door, and put the fan on, and just chilled to random music. I have a pretty wide veriety of music now, and I just let it ramdomly play, and its soo relaxing, the bass in the speekers is soo sweet. So yeah after that I waited around till 10 so I ccould call Laura. Called her, and when you call her in the morning, its like talking to some one whose totally wasted, shes soo messed up right when she wakes up, doesnt konw whats going on, how to speek, what to say, anything, its awsome!! Then I walked around my house for a while till around 12ish, and by that time I was kidna tired so I went to sleep till 2ish, woke up, walked around the house for a bit, then went back to bed. slept until 5:30 when Patrick Toole called me and asked meif I wanted to go skateboard at the skatepark. so I met up with him and Josh Sellar and we skated till around 8ish when Laura called me and told me she was going to Baretts and he said that I was already going... So of corse I had to go, Laura picked me up and drove me to His place, to which I only returned from around half an hour ago, and its 3:45AM, So Im running on close to no sleep, so im going to go to sleep now for the next 4 horus till I have to wake up and bike to work for an 11 hour shift. LOL, have a good one, l8a days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home