Monday, June 20, 2005

Boring night

So the dry runs started 2day, Which means I woke up at 6:15 and had to be to work for 7:15AM, so I showed up at work at 7:15, worked till around noon, then went to Chris and Baretts to chill for a while till I figured out what I was gonna do for the night, so during my chilling time Joey(my boss) called me and asked if I could come in to "supervise" the pizza line, So thats what I did all night 2night, till 10:30, then waited around for Laura to finish so I could get a ride home. I asked if she wanted to come in for a bit, but I guess she was tired so she just dropped me off. So here I am sitting at home, bored out of my mind, but I dont wanna go to sleep, I only have to work at 4 2morrow, so that means I could sleep all day if I found something to do. I coulda done "something" with Chris and Kenny 2night, but I guess its to late for that now. Anyway, nothing really excitting to report, so im gonna end this now. L8a Days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home