Sunday, January 08, 2012

Starting Fresh

Yeah I know, long time, whatever, I'm just gonna go from now....

So here it is the 8th, almost 9th of January 2012.... 47 days till my next kickboxing fight.... Getting pretty excitted, I gotta say.... I want to win a belt so bad this year!!!! I only just started in the past 3 days my training... But so far its going pretty well... I just gotta keep on track and do at least an hour of cardio every day... thats going to be one of my goals for this training period. Spar 3 times a week, pad work twice... yeah this should be a good training time... 5 of us going to Nationals this year... all guys to,.. Of corse I'm one of the 2 smallest guys. Ryan is the only one smaller than me, and only by 5lbs. But yeah, I think we should do alright this year! I plan on kicking some serious ass anyway... like I said earlier, I really want a belt this year! I'm signing up for all 3 classes! lol, may not be the greatest idead to try K1, but whatever, we'll see what happens... SO yeah, gonna be my first K1 bout, and first Full Contact fight... not to sure what to think about either... hopefully I can limit myself to their rules... that may be an adjustment, but again, we'll have to see....
Anyway, Kickboxing class was good today... sparred a good prolly 10 rounds after class with all the fighters. 4 rounds with shawn, 2 with Brett, 2 with Mark, 1 with Ryan.... got peppered with some good combos from Shawn, also took a nice leg kick from Mark, but I returned a flush face kick later on in the round... Also threw a wicked leg sweep at Shawn and knocked him off of his feet.... that was pretty cool.... But yeah, I'm pretty sore now.... actually, I'm going to head to bed... thats what I was going to do before I decided to do this... So yeah, I'm going to try to document my training as much as possible on this,,,, for future reference and stuff..... Anyway, we'll see how well I can keep on it... so till the next time.....
l8a days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home