Friday, July 15, 2011

Been a while again./....

I know,,, I said I'd write, and then I didn't... Big fucking surprise.... And really, as of now, I could write down a billion and a half things that have been on my mind, and stuff thats been pissing me off.... but fuck it, I just wanted to write in this, so I could say I wrote in it... I'm just killing a bit of time till my clothes are done in the washer, then I'm gonna put them in the dryer, and have a nap before kickboxing.... But yeah,,, so I guess I have a few mins.. lets just bullet form some things that have been on my mind lately....
- Been getting lazy(haven't been going to kickboxing as much as I'd like... not like its my fault(something I"m not going to get into right now), but still, I shouldn't have excuses not to go)
- Getting a little annoyed with Emily lately... (again, something I can't go into big details now,,, I'm sure later 2night when I'm by myself and bored out of my skull I could go into it,,, but not now)
- Work sucks balls!!! I fucking hate that place! I really wanna hear back from G,,, see if he has a job for me out west,,, cuz really, I don't like it here anymore.... and when Emily goes away in September,,, I have no real reason to stay here.....
- Finally got a car tho!!! so thats cool... its a crappy car, but it has 4 wheels, and it runs,,, so thats pretty much all I need.... pretty stoked about that...
Uhh, lets see,,, what else is there..... Work, girlfriend, and my pass time... Yup, thats about it... lol, ... Yeah, I guess thats it for now,,, Ithink my laundry is done, so I'm off to the dryer, then nap.... May write in this later... till later...

L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home