Friday, January 13, 2012

quick update

So its Friday night.. I worked all day, and just caught the last half hour of kick boxing 2night. but then I did 9 or 10 rounds with the guys after.,.,. so it was pretty good... my fucking leg is still sore tho! I kinda hurt it on Wednesday on sparring night... Brett and I were sparring, and he just kept nailing me with those friggen leg kicks.... so anyway, it was sore still 2night,,,and the few leg kicks I did take 2night, hurt a lot... so I'm kinda glad I'm missing Sundays class, and won't have to spar till next wednesday... gotta recouperate ya know..... Anyway,, I'm not doing as much cardio as I'd like.. I try to do roughly an hour a day, but lately I'm using excuses like going on a hike,,, or doing the stairs a lot at work... I dunno, I'm getting lazy, and I know I gotta stop that shit... only 42 days away!!!! Fuck,.... Yup, gotta start training hardcore.... Anyway, thats all I got for now... I gotta go to sleep... working another 12 2morrow.... and the next day.... So yeah,,, till later....
L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home