Thursday, July 20, 2006

Peaks... Alright times....

Well, I went out to Peaks last night with everyone.... Now, it was an ok night, I must say, nothing went overly rong or anything, but it was kind of boring when we all got back to the house... But yeah, man, I saw soo many people I knew there last night... shit, ok im going to try to rhyme off some names....
Kevin MacQuaid, Josh Lindsay, Tim Hutchings, Phil MacDonald, Emily Walters, Natalie Bojoix(I dunno how to speel her last name:P), Alex Mercer!, Amanda Pickard!!!, Sarah Dykerman, Morgan!!!, Robyn from work, Alex From work, and many many more that I just saw and didnt end up talking to...
Uhh anyway, I went to the beach all day.. Yeha, I just tottally lost my train of thought, and thers a few ppl talking to me on MSN, so im gonna head out, i'll write in this later... L8a days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home