Thursday, July 13, 2006

So... I get paid 2morrow..,....

And Im hoping to fuck that I dont spend 1 single dime on weed. Well atleast thats what Im going to try to do anyways.... Im going to take out 350$ right after I cash my check... 100$ to my dad for rent... and the other 250$ is going towards my plane ticket... the rest is free money, but Im going to try not to spend any of it on weed... Thats it, I just gotta cut it out with that.... Anywayu, I know i'll prolly cave by... welll Next Saturday for sure... Well, im going to have to buy a little weed for our Staff Party!!! SHit yeah, next saturday night theres a staff party at our GM (April's) Place.... SHould be a good time, and if it isnt, well im going to make it a good time, fuck yeah. If thers no life of the party.. it'll be me, for sure! I'll most likely be closeing that night, but Im going to be drinking at atleast like 7:00PM, and if Im not caught up by the time I get there, well fuck it, I'll just have to catch up there by lots of shots or something... lol.... SO yeah, im really looking forward to that... Well. I really dont knwo why I started this blog cuz I really dont have anythign else to say.... I guess im going to sharpen my knifes till I get tired enough to go to bed,... L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home