Tuesday, June 06, 2006

06/06/06

And Im alive.... And as far as I know, everyone else is too... Shit.. I thought we'd all be dead if we even woke up today... Ahh well.. So yeah, the date 2day is 666..... Most people think its stupid and theres no reason it should be a bad crazy day.... Well, hows this for a "coincidence",,, I was feeling kidna shitty the past few days, yeah, like shitty to the point of thinking about it.... anyway, wierd enough for that to strike me again, but that wasnt the wierd part, one of my friends mysteriously is feeling shitty at the same time? She came over last night, well came and got me, I dunno even what time it was, but we talked for a good long while. And really it was good to talk to her again, really was... I dont think I quite helped as much as I used to, but I think it was good for her to get everything out, ya know... Anyway, back to the point that the Devil can possess anyway... If you knew this girl, you'd never suspect it, yet it happens... Why could someone soo strong in their faith droop down low enough to try to comit suicide and never go to heaven? Somethings up with that,,, and now of all time? I dont understand how some people think that there is a possiblitiy of "coincidence".. that word should be banned from the english language... There are no coincidences.... Things dont just happen for no reason... When you forget your keys to your car and have to go back to your house to get them... There was a point to that, you didnt just do it for no reason,,,, Maybe that extra time you took to get the keys saved you from a car crash to be.... Like, Theres always a point, Nothing is pointless, or purposeless...

Anyway, im just rambling on, and I havent even smoked yet 2day... Im waiting for someone to pick up a cake that my mom made,, then after that, its doobie time and then shower time!!! shit yeah! Love hot showers right after getting baked in the mornings... I cant wait to do it again in Edmonton.... I think.....

Anyway, Im gonna head out for now.,... But I'll prolly be back after the shower and such, so till then,,.,.. L8a days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home