Monday, May 29, 2006

Everythings fallin apart.....

So Im broke... cant move out to the guys place till I get a job and more money to afford it,,,, Jamison and Pats place is breaking the fuck up, Pats out of there in like 2 days, Anna is moving somewere with Chris I think, and Jamison has no place to go... And to top it all off Jarod has no money to get home, and no place to stay once he gets here, so in other words Jarods not comin back to PEI..... Fuck, in like a weeks time, it'll be just like last summer except I wont have a cool place in town, or a girlfriend, or any friends. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!... Anyway, jesus, I dont think this can get any worse, but Im crosing my fucking fingers, cuz wiht my luck you know somethign else fucking bad is going to happen... Anyway, fuck....

SO yeah, on an other note, I went to the drive in last night with Pat, KG, Ange, Jess Corber(cool to see her again), Al Mac, and Nathen maybe? I cant remember his name, but yeah, it was a pretty good time, kinda cramped, Istill dont know why 5 of us crammed into Anges car to watch the movies, but what ever, it was cool, I was in the middle, I could see almost perfectally, plus I was directly in the middle so when we smoked I always got lots of smoke. lol, I always see the upside to things eh(LOL). Anyway, I just got dropped off last night and came in to sleep,, actuelly dave was up, watched some TV with him for a while, but I we went to bed kinda early(3:30-4:00AM) so we could wake up 2day and start biking to town for noon.... and here I am, at 2:15PM, waiting for Dave to get his lazy ass outta bed so we can head to town, but I figure its not going to happen, I went up 2 hours ago to wake him up and he said "just a few more minuts". So I've been down here in my room (directly under his) blaring my music with full bass to make sure he gets the point. But 2 hours of it, and hes still out.... ANyway, Im going to construct myself a nice little pipe, smoke my last bit of weed, and try to wake him up again,,, Anyway, L8a days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home