Sunday, July 09, 2006

A Real Piss Off....

You know.... Have you ever told someone specifically not to say a certain thing or things because it affends you, and have that person through it in your face like its nothing? Well fuck. For Fucks sakes... Im soo fucking pissed right now its hard to even start explaining what happened.... But fuck....

Anyway, what happened was I got off work and went down to Jake and Brads place just to chill like always... and we went outside to hack and durring, Brad said somethign that really pissed me off, but I just mentioned to him how I didnt like him using those "words" and my opinion on it, and he very well know how I felt about the whole thing, and then he just fucking through it all out there, fucking just dropped the line..... And fuck.... I was soo fucking pissed, I couldnt even hit the fucker (although I wanted to soo fuckign bad for the prick to even say suck foul fucking language....) anyway, all I did was pick up my hack, went inside and got my shit, didnt say 1 fuckign word to him, or anyone..., just walked.....
..
Walked back to Mikes where I waited for Kelly M to gett off work and give me a lift home.... and here I am, at home... pissed., but tired and stoned. Still fucking pissed at that shit tho...... Uhh god... anyway, Im going to go have a shower, then prolly some sleep... shit. L8a days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home