Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Long time, No blog...

Anyway, yeah, so its now Monday night,(well Tuesday morning) and Im home!!! Ha. anyway, SO yeah I guess I should start with last week.... ok lets see here...

Monday I worked 4-close, Went to Jake and Brads place for the night... Got royally baked, but I did that most of the week/weekend...
Tuesday: No work!!! I cant remember what I did on Tuesday or Wednesday, but I know I had them both off... ohh wait, no I had got called in to work on Tuesday... shti yeah, 10-8 or something stupid like that... anyway....
Thursday: Thursday started off the shittyest weekend EVER at Mikes Restaurant.... Shit man, Not only did we have little to no cooks, but little to no food!! Like in general... Anyway, Thursday night wastn too bad I guess, got out of there at like 1something then went to Jakes for the night (got baked most of the night again till I went to sleep)....
Friday: Woke up at Jakes from like 5 hours of sleep... didnt do much all day really... cant remember what I really did till work, but I went in at 4, and they were already SWAMPED with orders... and it did not stop! like really didnt stop until like 11:30 that night... anyway, fucking friday night I got out at like 1:30-2:00AM and just went to Jakes and smoked a lot!!!, stayed up for a good long time. Went back and forth between there and Neales place... Ended up crashing at Neales I think...
Saturday: Cant remember what I did for the day again... anyway, went to work at 4 again, and same as Friday... FUcked from the first step I took in the building... orders kinda slowed at like 11:00 that night, but we (Nic and I) left Mitch in the dish pit cuz he didnt show up for his shift friday night... so the dish pit was fuckign stacked in every possible fucking way, all fuckign night!!! he dindt do shit all all day, and then at like 11:30 Mitch fucking storms out and says he quits... So Nick and I look at each other and just say "FUCK". We both knew we had to do all those fucking dishs./... Anyway, we didnt get out of there till like 2:30AM!! fuck that sucked.. anyway, after that I went to Neales place and Luckyly enough Dave got some shoes for me from Kenny, so I had 1, and went up to Jakes place, where I found out that him and Chainsaw found some cid so they each had only 1... SO as you can imagine the 3 of us didnt sleep that night.
Sunday:Sunday I finally went home, at like 10AM we got mom to pick up the 3 of us(Yeah I forgot to mention but Tony was home for the weekend, although I only saw him for like 1 hour that night) So I slept for like a few hours tilI had to go to work at 4 again on Sunday... Shit that was a fucking horrible day,. It was the first every time I saw the front line but full of orders, side by side, all the way down, with like 6-7 more orders printing out of the machine... Fuck it was soo fucking busy. straight till 10, when we had to close early.. FUck me that sucked!!! anyway, Nic and I got out of there at like 12:30-1:00, then I went to Jakes place again for the ngiht... got like 5-6 hours of sleep till I got up to go to work on Monday at 10:00AM....
Monday: SO I got to work this morning at like 10:00, and fuck we were pretty fucking busy... then when fucking Supper rush came we got fucked!!! Anyway, nonstop orders till around 8 when Adam left, and I did shortly after... I went to Jakes place for like 2 mins to get a bit of weed to bring back to Nic at work to smoke with him, just for a nice calm down session to finish work, and ironically enough like 4 tables walked in at the same time, 1 being a table of 10, 2 tables of 4, and 1 of 5.... SO I helped him out till close pretty much, then smoked 2 doobies with him, and called for a ride home... Ha, and now here I am, 1:15AM finally home, and showerd....it feels great... Anyway, thats pretty much all I gotta say... I have a bit of weed, and I wanna roll a J and go outside to smoke it right now, but my dads up...Yeah wierd I know, but he said he slept alot earlyer 2day and hes not tired, so he could be up till he goes to fucking work at like6.... Anyway, Im out, ... L8a Days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home