Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Silent Night...

So I just got in from a little session I had on the deck.... There has to be something going out outhere... Right now... As I write this down... I dont know what, but it was creepy... The absolute dead silence.... There wasn't a sound.... No cars in either direction.... No wind.... No crickets... No sounds what so ever....... So I smoked my boul quickly.... As I finished 2 cars passed by... Straight through.... Then the silence again.... So I sat..... Sat and waited... Did not move a muscle.... Looked around with my eyes only... Did not move my neck or head.... Listened carefully.... For something.... For anything..... But nothing came... I stood and waited for atleast 10 minutes.... And nothing..... Nothing....
Anyway, I came in after that...... Came down to my room... figured I should write some shit down in my blog... thats mainly why I went for a smoke... but now I just kinda feel like listening to my music... The Discography of Tool... Fucking awsome!!! Man they rock!!!

Yeah but yeah... SO i've been staying at Mitch and Brads place often again... and the mail stilll hastn arrived!!! Mother fucker.... next time Im goingto order it and send it to my house... and the best thing is, if my dad ever got pissed, all I need to say is , "hey dad, chill the fuck out, its not weed, its called Salvia, and its fucking legal!!!!" and I wouldnt be lying, its fucking legal!! it is, we looked it up, plus theres a store on PEI taht sells it!!! fuck !!, hello!! anyway,,, the point of the matter is,. if we dont end up getting it and the web site we got it from was fautly or whatever... welll, I told Brad I'd pay for it in full.... so, its going to be my ass...

Yeah, but other then that, I dont know what im talking about... shit man... Old stems and new good hippie crack, is a good fucking combination!!

Ohh shit yeah, ALmost forgot!! but I guess Im going to have to go out 2morrow night(Wednesday night)... Cuz Barett is home and goign out... and I have Thursday off.... and Everyone else is going out... so yeah, Im hoping to fuck its going to be a good fucking time!!! Im going to get drunk!!!! But fuck, I fucking hate the bars!!!,,,, I know its prolly going to be packed, and I dont like going on the dance floor, and I dont smoke, so I just chill outside the whole time... most of the time by myself... Hmmm..... what can I do???? WE'll see how drunk I get, sometimes when Im royally drunk, I'll dance... ohhh, that never ends up well.... Ohh but shit,,, ya know what could be a really bad possibility? I kinda think if I get drunk enough and Kristen gets drunk enough, that she might try to come on to me, and I might just go for it, especially if im drunk enough to dance.... and Daves supposedly going to make his move, or try... or something... I duno, but he told me not to do anything with Kristen,... Told me to lay off, so I will, as a brother and a friend... Its all him... No C.Blockin from me... I'll try not anyway, shit, I hope shit doesn't go down wrongly...... Uhhh.. Hey.. I just saw my Work Out Schedule... I think I may do some stuff... I may be back later... L8a days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home