Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Monday...

Its Monday July 18, well actuelly its tuesday july 19 at 1:22 Am, but anyway yeah, this past week has been kinda shitty, worked every day 10-9ish, I catn really remembver what I did each day, but in no perticular order some of thses things happened... I hurt my ancle jumping off the deck, its still swolen to shit a week later, Im pretty sure its broken but fuck it, I don thave time to go to the hospital. An other day I felll really ahrd and smaked my temple against a corner of a cutting board at work,. Anyway, the whole week I couldnt open my mouth all the way, or cklose it all the way either, and I still cant bite down or open my mouth all the way, but anyway, i guess I'lll heal eventuelly. But yeah, the rest of the weekend was stupidly borhing, Laura came ovwer on friday, and nothing really happened, and saturday nothing at all happened, and I mean nothing, No one came over, no one was here, it was just all around boring, then sunday was pretty much the same thing. and 2night Laura came over, (good time) and now its just me and Chris and Barett watching TV. anyway, i hope to have the interenet sometime soon in my room, but anyway, till then, I guess l8a days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home