Wednesday, October 03, 2012

quick post

So I originally thought I had a lot of stuff to write down,,, and I probably do,,, but I don't really feel like writing much tonight... So with that,,, here goes...
So I got married a week and a halfish ago... ... ... I have so many wicked things to say about my trip home, time on PEI, the wedding, and the drive back,,,, but for now, I'm not really going to talk about it... I'm tired,,, my head hurts,,, my nose is stuffed up,,, and I just want to fall asleep,,,, but even sleep is hard to do lately... haven't had a really good sleep in a while now.. can't even remember when it was.... I guess it kinda started when I got sick in Winnipeg... thru up more in that one day than I did in the entire year leading up to it... I don't know what kinda bug or virus I got, but it was awful!!!! and I don't think I'm fully recovered from it.... Not to mention, my wife's wisdom teeth are coming thru and causing some serious pain for her,,, which sucks all around!!! when she's not happy, I'm not happy.... I know thats kinda how it goes with marriage, but this really sucks... we're both sick and feeling shitty, and neither of us are really getting better yet... that, mixed in with all the shit we have to get together and take care of.... its just a really hectic time right now.... I know she is doing her best tho,,, I know it doesn't seem like she did that much today, but I know she did,,, I know she did way more than I know or can see,,,, She is super wicked!!! not just for me, but in general... She is already making my life easier,,, well maybe not easier,,, but better.... I guess I'm just curious to see how this is gonna work.... I mean, we both know each other really well, and we have been together for a long time now,,, but its official... it actually happened... We are married.... so yeah,,, I guess it has hit me,,, I just don't know how to handle it yet... I'm doing the best that I can,,, just not sure if its enough,,, or at least, the right amount..... Anyway, I'm even more tired now,,, so I'm gonna go crawl into bed with my wicked beautiful wife, and try to get some sleep... some good long sleep.... so, till the next time, when I hopefully talk more bout the wedding and the preceding events,,, but till then....
L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home