Thursday, July 28, 2005

A mostly Straight day...

Well, its now 3:21AM, Laura left around 5-10 mins ago, she got here around 11:30, just around 45 mins after I got home from work. Fuck what a long day, I dindt get shit for sleep last night, woke up at like 6ish, then couldnt get to sleep till I went to work for 9, then worked a 14 hour day, doing all this I wasnt even stoned, so I was straight all day... and I kinda liked it.... I dunno if this is a good thing or not, I mean, I really do love to smoke weed and get somewhat stoned, it just plain and simply feels good., But 2day was kool because I was thinking clearer, faster, and I didnt even studder on my words as much, it was pretty cool come to think of it. Anyway, the point of it all is, im gonna have to go the next 2-3 weeks even more without weed so I can save to buy Adams Motor Cycle from him, its only gonna cost $$$2200. And its a pretty sweet bike, I mean its a good starter bike, to which I cant wait for, but i'll have to get my lisence and all that shit first, so thats gonna suck, but anyway, i'll figure out all that shit sometime later. But yeah, anyway, I just got an awsome idea of what to add to my tattoo that I got monday, its gonna be prety fucking awsome when im done... wait for it, anyways l8a days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home